Thursday, December 24, 2009

oh yeah... we did some holiday stuff at the end of November

Brian and I had a fun day of putting up the initial Christmas decorations at the end of November before Thanksgiving! We took it very slow this year, doing a little at a time because things tend to overwhelm me in large amounts lately. It was fun... we got snacks, made cookies and just hung out together, and he even put up with watching the Holiday again for me! The cats enjoyed themselves too.



Ah, what is Christmas without an up close picture of lights?



This was so yummy, although I recall feeling not so good the next day. lol.



A little cookie for the baby (or an excuse for me to eat more)




Tycho & Zelda checking out.




Then we spent Thanksgiving in Maryland with Brian's family. I didn't take enough pics of us all, I hope to do some more over New Years. Here is my wonderful Thanksgiving plate. It was so good. Thanksgiving is truly the best meal of the year, in my opinion.




Brian's grandparents, John & Anne asked me to get a good picture of them that they could send to some people. It turned out so nice, we love it and got a print for ourselves. I think Beth (Brian's mom) might even paint it!



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone! Pics from Christmas New Years and my first baby shower will be coming in a few weeks :)

2 comments:

amy grace said...

the pic of the grandparents is so cute. beth looks so much like her mom!

amy grace said...

unless those are paul's parents, then i'm creeped out.