Tuesday, May 4, 2010

chloe is 8 weeks... thats like 2 months. woah.



As you can see, Chloe's expressions are keeping us on our toes, laughing and warming our hearts! She is smiling much of the day, and just being such a little dear! She is reacting to our faces, voices, and kicking and playing during her active times. She loves to lay on her back, look around and kick kick and squeal. We are still working on tummy time - we force her to do it for a few times a day as long as she can tolerate it, and she's getting better. The last 2 days I've noticed her right on her side at least 3 times. I think rolling over is soon to follow!



Chloe has had a few great sleeping nights... May 2, she slept from 9:30pm till 4:00am, had one feeding, then went back to sleep in the co-sleeper from 5:00am-8:00am. It was the best night of sleep we've had since she was born! Last night wasn't quite as good, but still not too bad. We're getting there! I think we're going to move her into sleeping in her own room and crib in the next week or two here. I'm kind of dreading it though because breastfeeding is sooo much easier when I don't have to get out of bed - although to be honest, I end up out of bed usually to take a potty break! :)

Mom and dad (thats us) are doing great. I am adjusting to this little girl now, the changes, and just loving her and life. I can't believe I've been blessed with this adorable sweetie. I often look at her and cuddle her and think - she is literally the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! I'm sure every parent thinks that about their child though ;)

I bought a few new toys, a new nursing cover I love and a gorgeous Mei Tai carrier - I will post about them another time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Good luck with moving her to the nursery. Just remember it takes more than one night, usually, for things like that! Don't give up if it doesn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped it would!