Thursday, July 1, 2010

almost 4 months old

I cannot believe this little girl. She is 16 weeks old now and so very vocal. She loves to smile at herself, she must think she's pretty cute. (she's right)



She is doing great on her tummy, but she still gets annoyed after about 5-10 minutes there.



She rolled over last Friday twice in a row from tummy to back, but we haven't been able to get her to repeat it since. Her hair is going NUTs. She loves when Brian or I put her high above our head and sing "Super girl!"




She makes a hilarious pouty face now that cracks me up! (see below)



And she is learning and communicating. I can't wait to hear what her voice will be like one day! I am loving being her mom, struggling with time and how to get into a routine. But she sleeps so well at night, I can't complain about anything. She is an angel baby!

Here are some cute videos of her. The first is at 14 weeks, the second at 15, and the third taken this morning at 16 weeks. Enjoy :)





4 comments:

Kassie said...

shes getting so big!!!! and im loving those chubby cheeks!! <3

Unknown said...

So cute! You look great, by the way, Rachel! Beautiful girls!

I can't believe she is 4 months old already. Can we stop time?

Kelli said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for stopping (back) by my blog- I've missed reading about you- I've gotta catch up! Chloe is adorable- love the chubbers cheeks and the cute hair!
Thanks for the advice on the formula- I passed that one onto the hubs because I think he was totally packing the scoops- dork!
Anyway, I added ya to my readr so I follow you once again:)

Anne said...

Lucky you for having a little girl.. I watched her videos and she's very cute and adorable. She is really pretty. Early Pregnancy Symptoms