Sunday, November 22, 2009

sharing pregnancy

It is so cool to have friends around you who are also pregnant. I have my dear Kristin who I used to work with, my photog buddy Penny, blogging friend & once-modeled-for-me Brooke, and also some amazing girls in my small group. We are all between 5-6 weeks away from each other, it's so cute! I pray for all our babies to be healthy!! If Kristin was in this picture she'd be in between me and Megan, and Penny in between them. Brooke would be between me and Christie :)


Megan is almost 30 weeks, I'm almost 25, and Christie is almost 19! So far I'm the only one that knows the sex of my baby (girl), Megan is keeping it a surprise and Christie finds out in 2 weeks! Woo! Oh and of those not pictured, Brooke is having a boy, Penny is having a boy, and Kristin is having a girl!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Very cool. Love is in the air...er was a lot this year!

Brooke & Freeland said...

sooo fun! We all need to have a get together or something!!

amy grace said...

ridiculous amount of preggers. you forgot to mention angie, fellow singer on worship team. :)