Monday, January 11, 2010

hiccups

So frequent! I wanted to save this comment string from facebook.

The baby is having the hiccups so fast in me i feel like i'm going to be sick! LOL. She had them 4 times today!


Tracy Jenks
Tracy Jenks
You can feel the baby having hiccups? A baby can have hiccups in utero? Wow...that's weird.
Yesterday at 3:26pm ·
Camille Jennings
Camille Jennings
Oh my goodness, Henry used to hiccup like crazy in my belly. Like, literally every day. So funny
Yesterday at 3:31pm ·
Kristin Untisz
Kristin Untisz
haha I haven't experienced too many hiccups but I have had to deal with her spazing out on a daily basis. Seriously feels like she's convulsing, but I was told its her nervous system developing...ahh the joys of being pregnant :-)
Yesterday at 3:39pm ·
Alethea Heinrich Stickel
Alethea Heinrich Stickel
Colt had hiccups A LOT!
Yesterday at 3:43pm ·
Rachel Elisabeth Lusky
Rachel Elisabeth Lusky
Tracy -- yes! It is crazy!

Camille -- did he have them a lot after he was born too?

Kristin -- I get the spasms too! Thought she was having seizures sometimes!! Mix that with a round of hiccups near your pelvis -- sooo crazy...See More
Yesterday at 4:00pm ·
Alethea Heinrich Stickel
Alethea Heinrich Stickel
Nope, well maybe here & there but NOTHING like he did in utero!
Yesterday at 4:01pm ·
Susan Vandervort
Susan Vandervort
Ian used to have them like 20 times a day. He did hiccup a lot as a newborn, too. Aaron hardly ever hiccuped in-utero. I really think the feeling is very weird
Yesterday at 4:07pm ·
Emily Althof Robertson
Emily Althof Robertson
maddy hiccuped a lot and now still does along with sneezing.

No comments: