Monday, March 8, 2010

to chloe the day/evening before her birth

3-8-2010, 10:10pm

To Chloe:

I am here at the hospital being induced. Tomorrow we will be exactly 40 weeks together. Turns out we bothered something in there and started leaking some fluid so Peggy, the midwife didn't want to take any chances and so we are getting things rolling and getting you out to make sure you are safe.

I feel like I'm having an out-of-body experience. I cannot believe I'm going to hold you in my arms after these long months. I can't wait to see your face. I think you will be perfect.

Your daddy and grandmas and grandpas have been praying for you. We are praying for your safety during this whole thing. We are praying for God's blessing over your life.

Chloe Grace... it's time to be born. I love you!

~Mommy