Tuesday, August 10, 2010

chloe is 5 months

It is seriously so hard for me to keep up with this blog anymore. I honestly don'tk now how regular bloggers do it. I think because I am a photographer and deal with hundreds of photos everyday, I get sooo overwhelmed by my own personal ones that I just don't have to pick the best, fix them, get them up on the blog, etc. Well... here's a shot. We'll see if this will take me like all day to get finished. Excuse that half of these photos are iphone pics, but it is my main-day-to-day-capture-the-moment camera. I love my iPhone. (despite the fact that since the OS4 update it runs like crap)

At 5 months, Chloe is:

Wearing her lightening hair in cute new ways



Trying on cute dresses that she got as gifts before she grows out of them



Riding on a boat! (just once, but it was fun!)



Rolling over all the time from back to tummy, but still can't quite get the other way (even though that was the first way she rolled over weeks ago)



She's spending lots more time outside with her friends & family






Still sleeping very well through the night, waking up sometimes... and taking pretty regular (short) naps about every 2-3 hours. Usually you are tired and cranky by 7:00pm!



Trying to sit up oh so hard! But occasionally toppling down...



Sitting on the front porch steps with mommy & daddy



Eating new foods, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and pears
(also looking just like her daddy - what the heck)



Talking and babbling and yelling. You go to the nursery at church now because you are too loud :) But we love it at home!



Becoming friends with Tycho... :)



Laughing, smiling, and seemingly in love with everyone!



Also... TEETHING! I don't have a picture though, but your first bottom tooth is popping through ... started on your 5 month birthday!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Rachel this blog is perfect! The video of her sitting and falling over made me laugh so hard. She's adorable and I LOVE HER so much. :)
And, yes, she's looking more and more like her daddy! So excited for everything to come in the next month!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a picture update! Chloe is looking so cute! I think she looks like you in the last picture. Could be the lightening hair. :)

Unknown said...

Love her!! She is so sweet, Rachel!

amy grace said...

love this girl! she's such a cutie! i love those videos.

Kelli said...

She is a-dor-a-ble! Love all the pics! You remind me what we have to look forward to with Avery in the coming months... they change so much so quickly! I love it!

*Stace* said...

soooooo adorable!!! i love the sparkle in her eyes in the last pic, and i have to agree. . . . the one of her trying to sit and then falling over made me giggle. she's too cute! :-)

Laura Gruner said...

Love the update!!! And seriously, how do those regular bloggers do it?!?!?! Love the pictures and video, too adorable!

Anne said...

She's getting adorable now that she's older. It's very cute to see your daughter wearing cute dresses like she's your doll. Hmmm... I really like pinching her cheeks. Hahaha! Just kidding.

Early Pregnancy Symptoms