Monday, August 30, 2010

sooo cute

I couldn't not post pictures of Chloe today. She has on this new long sleeve onesie and just looks so adorable with her little pink pants. She was making such cute and hilarious faces too! I think the flash was confusing her but she played along quite well :)

Here's a few of my favies:

hehee:

chloeexpressions-25weeks.jpg

almost completely sitting up by herself now - she can do it for about 15-20 seconds sometimes longer!

DSC_0009.JPG

this one is a bit out of focus but i love it like this:

DSC_0046b.jpg

this cracks me up:

DSC_0048.JPG

she's been really into tags lately!

DSC_0063.JPG

also I finally got a picture where you can kind of see her two front bottom teeth. yay!

finally got a pic of her two little teeth

and she's learning to kiss. it's hilarious and melts my heart, and also my face gets drenched with drool

learning to give kisses


See more here on flickr.

2 comments:

Sky said...

man, she looks just like you! she's adorable :-)

Are You Pregnant said...

Awww!! She is so adorable. I loved the picture where she had her two bottom teeth :-) Pretty cute.