Monday, December 20, 2010

hair loss

Did you know that when you have a baby, the hormone changes screw even with your hair? My hair was thick and lush while pregnant, and about 3-4 months post-partum, it started falling out, like CRAZY!! It was a bit scary at first, but I am blessed with thick hair naturally, so it wasn't so bad until I realized I actually had bald spots around my temples!

Well, it's been coming back in now for the last month or two, and it's finally pretty obvious exactly where the majority of the loss was. I'm just happy it's coming back, even though I practically have shag bangs around my whole face. LOL! I knew it was bad when my good friend Kristin goes "what's up with all these little hairs here?" while looking at me. aaah...

Observe the photographic evidence :) (highlights just done by Ellen)






3 comments:

amy grace said...

1) it's kinda cute
2) i have those mini-bangs ALL THE TIME. they never seem to grow out! ugh.

Kristie said...

Cute highlights! You have super nice hair. I've never noticed those baby bangs from stage or passing you in church.

Kristie said...

Nice highlights. You have great hair. I've never noticed those little bangs on stage or walking past you at church.