Friday, December 10, 2010

tummy upsets

This post is about gross tummy stuff, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

So, I'm pretty sure Chloe doesn't like pasta. I tried to give her a few cooked pieces. I put it in her mouth and her face turned sour, she started gagging, and proceeded to vomit and wretch all over the high chair.

The last few days have been rough around our house. Chloe caught some sort of stomach virus on Tuesday and has been throwing up and had diarrhea (not too severe, but definitely not herself). Then I caught it yesterday (mild form) and was not feeling great Thursday. Luckily I had a lot of help because I was sooo weak.

Did I ever tell you I have a fear of throwing up? Because I do. But I'm handling my daughter's puking surprisingly well (so far). It's amazing how you just spring into action. Maybe we've started to be trained because of all the spit up?

(unrelated picture)




1 comment:

amy grace said...

ugh, bummer. i hope chloe is doing better. i'm glad you are!!! now my turn :)