Friday, September 21, 2012

17 weeks

This pregnancy is flying by. While raising a toddler and running a business & a home, you don't have a whole lot of time to think about much else or experience much else!

This is the week I've truly start feeling little "nemers" (as we call him/her) nudging me multiple times a day, but mostly at night when I'm working at my computer and leaned over forward (I know, terrible posture), which is funny because it's exactly how I felt Chloe first! I'm loving it.

I'm still not totally past  my nausea - I was dry-heaving the other morning, just sort of out of nowhere after a coughing/allergy fit. Symptoms are stronger. I'm still very tired at times (every few days I just feel like if I don't sleep or lay down RIGHT NOW I won't make it) - I almost always feel worse afterwards! Smells are making me crazy, especially different hand soaps and shampoos. Brushing my teeth is still a struggle although I think it is improving a bit. Getting my work done is slow going. I can feel the spot in my ribs starting to hurt a little bit again, and it's really early - so this scares me. I need to go to the doctor asap in order to try to get it under control.

That's all for now as I have a wedding tomorrow morning and I need to get to bed. aaah! last wedding of the 2012 season.

No comments: