Monday, August 10, 2009

lunchity lunch

Went to lunch with my good friend Kristin Untisz who I used to work with at EO a few months back. She is also pregnant and a few weeks ahead of me! I'm jealous of her tiny visible baby bump because she actually had a flat stomach to begin with :-)

Anyway it was so fun to be with a friend going through almost the same things as me and be able to talk baby without worrying about boring the other person. I pray we both have health pregnancies and babies. I feel close to her and her baby already!

I started wearing maternity close last week. I was just so sick of everything making me uncomfortable with it's tightness... I gave up. So I started earlier than some... who cares! And also found out Angie Collins, a fellow vocalist is pregnant with her fourth baby!! She's about 2 weeks behind me. So weird how so many pregnant women are surrounding me!!! And also my friend Penny, a fellow photographer, is right around where Kristin is, at about 12 weeks.

Crazy - baby time!! God please keep our growing babies safe and sound and under your complete protection. Only you are in control, and we will do our best to protect and care for our baby by our own actions - but ultimately you are deciding their fate and their lives! You are knitting them together! Praise God!

For today just trying to edit photos like a mad-woman and deal with this ridiculous heat and humidity! It is so nuts! It's amazing how it just makes me feel so gross!!

2 comments:

amy grace said...

Angie is pregnant again!! ha! just when she started coming back to sing, now she might have to leave again!

Blythe said...

How's Target for maternity wear? I know my sister-in-law got some great and cute things there.