Wednesday, September 16, 2009

15 week sonogram

Had an "unofficial" sonogram at Great Lakes Insitute today. I felt a little like a lab rat as the students were learning how to measure, find things, but it was amazing! It was thrilling to see this baby, with all the parts, moving around and just EXISTING in there! I still can't feel things so seeing the movement was incredible. At one point it was kicking and moving and reflexing all at once. So amazing. She showed me the face too but didn't really get a picture of it or the whole body at once, so we sort of ended up with a bunch of pics of different parts. Still awesome. There's really a baby inside me!!! It weighs about 5 oz right now! Couldn't tell the sex yet, but that's ok.

The first image is the baby waving to me, I'm convinced :) The last two are lower body shots.

Going to put 3 of them bigger here too.









hi everyone! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The 2 things that always get me...

HOW can people say that life does not begin at conception? I mean, COME ON! That little peanut is WAVING at us!!!

And...

How can people say there is no God? The process of creating life is no accident. It is a MIRACLE!

Just sent me right back "there" looking at these photos. Congratulations, you guys. Truly amazing.

And before you know it...

you'll be planning a first birthday party. (Aaron is turning 1 in 5 weeks.)

amy grace said...

yayayayay!