Sunday, September 27, 2009

maternity style

My mother-in-law was in this weekend and spoiled me quite a bit with some new maternity items from Motherhood Maternity! I feel like I have a lot of clothes now, so blessed. Maybe just might need another sweater and possibly a winter coat.



She also purchased me an "Snoogle" body pillow - they look goofy, but they are pretty amazing and I'm excited for how it should help me stay a little more comfy as I get bigger, hopefully. And two little baby items... "baby's first tigger" & "baby's first pooh." so cute...



And last week I got a buttload of stuff from Old Navy, they had a big sale. More casual stuff but I love the colors!



Some of all these clothes are too big for me right now, it's so hard to believe in a few months I'll be big enough to fill them out, God-willing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The snoogle is the best maternity invention ever. EVER. I'm so glad you got one!