Thursday, October 22, 2009

weird weird weird dream

I had a dream. I can't remember the progression, but there were parts that involved everyone in Erie who's name was Rachel getting a zombie-type-virus. There was a part that involved some other girl with the screename "secret rach" who was IMing/SPAMMING me on AIM and twitter telling me about the dangers about to befall me. At one point she IM'd me over 628 times in 1 minutes. Another section of the dream involved me getting stuck up by the "peninsula" at someone's house with no cell phone service and being late for my engagement shoot today. Then suddenly I was in the same room as the girl.

geez. weirdness.....

I had a really really hormonal, tearful night last night. I wonder if hormone surges can also cause really bizarre dreams...

7 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Oh I definitely have the strangest dreams and for some reason they are SO much more realistic than any Ive ever had before. Half the time when I wake up I have to remind myself it wasnt real and didnt actually happen! Although its fun when its a good dream .. I cannot stand it because I seem to have just as many bad dreams too!

I read somewhere what causes it - and I think it is the hormones! :)

Crazy!

Christie said...

I definitely have very VIVID dreams as well. Very wierd ones like yours. But your takes the cake. Way to remeber the numbers.

Unknown said...

yup, pregnant dreams are the weirdest dreams I've ever had. I mean, the dreams I had while I was pregnant, not the dreams about BEING pregnant.

So weird, and so real sometimes.

:-)

Laura Gruner said...

Now I don't feel so weird about series of Twilight dreams!!! SOOOO weird!!! Nothing like talking to Edward, Bella and Jacob in my dreams!

Unknown said...

hey Rachel..I have had ALOT of Pregnancy dreams....some of them were actually considered Nightmares... thats how bad mine got... or I would wake up in the middle of the night Telling Chris,, No No dont eat that,, yep pregnancy definetely can give or make you have very weird, strange dreams.... Good Luck your friend Lorah

Anonymous said...

I love the detail of 628 IMs in one minute

Barb said...

I had weird dreams everytime I was pregnant. Sounds like you are concerned about the flu and being on the computer , subconciously. Those hormones ae no fun! Sleep well. Love you, Barb