Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ughghhh

Things have gone so downhill. The last 3 bedtimes (2 naps and 1 night time for me) have been nightmares. Brian put her to bed last night and it only took 3x. I seriously have given up hope that this is going to be easy at any point until we move and get settled. It's very difficult. She was up 5x in the middle of the night last night. I ended up sleeping on the full size bed in her room, and we were dead asleep until 6:45 (ON THE FREAKING DOT EVERY FLIPPING MORNING) that she woke up and went to the door and I was like.. Chloe.. I'm right here lol.

ughhhhh. gotta go to bed early in case there is a repeat but I have SO much to do right now. I feel like I'm drowning in work.

In GOOD NEWS though our house closing date is set for June 12!! Can't wait to get in there and start scrubbing it down and making it ours!!

No comments: