Sunday, February 14, 2010

anxious

It's probably not good that I'm already so anxious for Chloe's arrival. I'm SURE it will be at least 2 if not 3 more full weeks as she will most likely be born right around or after her actual due date of March 9. One of the girls from my birthing class had her baby yesterday and I am so jealous!!! I just am so scared but so excited at the same time. I want to meet her! Yet I want her to remain safe and cozy and healthy as long as she needs to. I need to start praying daily for her safety and for her delivery. I think I get so wrapped up in other things that I forget about this sometimes. I must must must put my faith and trust in the Lord at this point.

1 comment:

Ashley Collinsworth said...

I hear ya! I've been making a point to do the same thing each day. I'll be thinking about you and Chloe too and praying your birth goes really well :)