Tuesday, July 28, 2009

discomfort & confusion

So much is going on right now - my grandpa is still at Hamot for a fever that just won't quit. The doctors are afraid there may be a blood or heart infection happening and ran some tests. It turns out he has a collapsed lung. WHAT? This is all so crazy.

I started having some mild shoulder pain earlier, which if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't worry about at all, but I've read from multiple sources that shoulder pain can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy. Now I've got myself in a tizzy about it, and I think if I wake up tomorrow and still have it, I may call my OB - why risk anything? I know I can be hypocondriac about all this - but this is a crucial time and if something is wrong like this, it could be so dangerous.

I'm praying and trusting that everything is totally fine, and I am stressing about nothing. God give me faith and peace, and please help the shoulder pain to disperse and my abdomen to feel more comfortable.

No comments: