Wednesday, July 8, 2009

july 8

We are still in the Venice airport, our flight has been delayed, and we have been using the time to try to figure out if I am considered 4 or 5 weeks pregnant :-) I don't know why, but the distinction is bugging me.

I don't really have too many symptoms yet except breast soreness and fatigue, and feeling picky about foods in general - but this could also be related to being in a foreign country and out of my normal food routine. I am so excited to get home and start living this out.

I haven't let myself become fully invested in this yet. I have seen so many friends struggle through pregnancies, lose babies, and miscarry that is hard for me to give my heart to this 100%, even though I just want to explode with joy deep down. I will visit the doctor tomorrow, even though it is very early, to make sure everything is ok due to the fact that I have been so sick this entire trip!

Overall, I am just bursting... and I want to tell the world about this new life forming inside me. But I am still trying to be cautious, as it is so early. Soon I hope to reveal this blog to everyone who is interested to follow along!

No comments: