Tuesday, July 21, 2009

new practice

After talking and asking around, I decided on making an appointment with the Erie Women's Health Partners. I've heard great things about the midwives there, and one of the female OB's is my aunt's doc, so that is great to know. I'm excited about it - they were so sweet on the phone and got me in within 3 days of calling. First appointment is now this Thursday, July 23 at 8:30am to meet nurses and staff and go over blood work. I'm very excited to get the process rolling!

Today I woke up feeling fresh as a daisy, like my old self. It actually freaked me out so much that I worried cuz I DIDN'T have symptoms, to which my mom and my husband said - Rachel, you have GOT TO STOP this. It's not good for you!

But never fear, my nausea came back later on in the day! My mom came over and helped me clean the house today as we were having company over. It was great to have her help! I love my mother, I am so so so blessed to have her as my helper and advisor during this time (in addition to my husband, of course) :)

No comments: