Monday, July 20, 2009

every blessing

Approximately 7 weeks today, the baby is the size of a blueberry (aw) and hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs!!!!

The line "Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise" is really COOL if you think about it.... isn't it? I sang it yesterday at church and was just really struck by it... and what that actually means!

The wedding went really well on Saturday, for me physically at least, and my sis was a champion assistant. She was awesome there during the most critical parts! The ceremony itself was a bit of a nightmare because the sun was going in and out every 30 seconds which is very sucky, you have to keep changing your settings!! But I found that if I get myself up, keep moving and try to live as normally as possible, it's much easier to keep your head above the sickness and feel better. I am thankful for this and knowing I can fight it, and live semi-normally and be joyful and excited without being distracted by nausea! At least sometimes. I was able to eat normally at the wedding and that was fantastic!

At church, I was talking to a few different people, getting some opinions on midwives vs. OB/GYN practices, and I'm feeling like I might want to go a different route than how I'm currently scheduled. I'm going to call my PCP tomorrow to try to talk through my options a bit more, because this is all so new to me! There's a lot to think about!

2 comments:

amy grace said...

yay! glad you're feeling "better" :)

Unknown said...

your baby is beautiful!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! we are soooooo happy for you.... cannot wait to meet the 3 of you in March of 2010..... Love Lorah


P.S. Motherhood is a Wonderful thing... your gonig to Love it !!!